The TRS-ActiveCare annual enrollment period for the 2018-2019 plan year will be:
July 02, 2018 through August 20, 2018.
The effective date for coverage will still be:
September 1, 2018.
- TRS ActiveCare 2 is closing for new entrants in 2018. Only current ActiveCare2 participants may stay enrolled in the plan.
- New employees still have 31 days from the day they are hired to enroll in coverage. If an employee is hired on August 1, they have until September 1 to enroll in coverage.
- Life changes such as marriage, divorce, and having or adopting a child trigger a special enrollment event, and members have 31 days to change plans after a special enrollment event.
The 2018-19 Enrollment Guide and other valuable information can be found at
The TRS-ActiveCare Customer Service number is
Click on the link below for the benefit counselor
ALEX can help you make your best benefits decisions ever.
- ALEX provides a summary of your benefits and is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
- ALEX may provide estimates or suggestions, but only you can elect benefits to best suit your needs.
- ALEX is not an application for enrollment.