Tammi Lide, RN
Karen Adams, RN
WP Primary Nurse
Heather England, BSN, RN
Woods Int. Nurse
Jamie Milligan, BSN, RN
Jennifer Reynolds, BSN, RN
WPHS Nurse/Health Sciences Teacher
Nicole McKiddy, CNA
WPHS Clinic Aide
Health Services Mission Statement
It is the mission of Wills Point Independent School District professional nurse to assist the students to obtain and to maintain their optimal health, thereby enabling them to take full advantage of their educational opportunities.
Health Services Goals and Objectives
1. To administer first aid when necessary
2. To assess the health needs of students and school personnel by making health appraisals and referrals to appropriate community agencies.
3. To keep well and happy children in school a maximum number of school days each year.
4. To provide current health information and instruction to students, parents, and school personnel.
5. To advocate and help provide a safe environment conducive to the promotion and maintenance of health.
6. To promote a sound plan for controlling communicable disease.
7. To promote the value of wholesome, healthy attitiudes toward physical, mental and moral development through teaching and example.