HELP us meet our 2018 GIVING GOALS
The Wills Point ISD Education Foundation accepts donations from individuals, corporations and other foundations to fund its programs and activities. Donations may be given in honor or memory of someone. Donations may also include endowment gifts to ensure the perpetuity of the Foundation. While contributions of any amount are accepted, a minimum of $10,000 is required for a named endowment and may be given as a one time gift, or given over 5 years.
- Unrestricted donations, that are placed in the General Fund.
- Restricted donations designated toward one of the Foundation programs.
- Donors can often give double or triple with an employer matching gift.
- Donations of in-kind services or gifts may also be given to the Foundation.
- Donations can be directed through wills and estate planning.