GPA Converter - What is my GPA on a 4.0 scale? This calculator will give you a good estimate. http://em.tsu.edu/registrar/gpacc.php/
Texas Common Application - for 4-year universities in Texas https://www.applytexas.org/
Common Application - for all 4-year universities https://apply.commonapp.org/
Peterson's College Information - a website that allows users to search through a database of colleges and universities by programs offered as well as scholarships offered
Automatic College Admission - What will it take for you to be automatically admitted to a particular school? http://tea.texas.gov/index2.aspx?id=2147485632
Adventures in Education - a good college planning website that includes financial aid and money management tips http://www.aie.org/
My Majors - helps users find colleges that offer certain degrees and majors https://www.mymajors.com/
My Road to College - College Board's career and college planning site https://myroad.collegeboard.com/myroad/navigator.jsp
My Next Move - browse careers, education requirements, salary potential http://www.mynextmove.org/
Khan Academy - an online resource covering how to navigate the college application process, write a winning application essay, get financial aid, decide what school is best for you, and more https://www.khanacademy.org/college-admissions
Chegg - search free scholarships - Noteworthy is the Chegg College Admissions which lets applicants build a portfolio to showcase themselves beyond standardized test scores. http://www.chegg.com/
Cappex - Use this college search to find and compare tuition, admissions information, and what scholarships are available to you. Noteworthy is the Campus Reviews Search which offers more than a million campus reviews by students who have attended the schools. https://www.cappex.com/
College Scorecard - offers a way for users to compare colleges and universities https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
Frontier Communications Scholarship
Here are the scholarship details:
- Deadline: December 13, 2019
- Amount: $1,000 scholarship to use toward education expenses
- How to apply: Write or produce/film a well-crafted elevator pitch explaining why you would be an ideal hire for the job of your dreams.
- Criteria: Entrants must be graduating 2020 high school seniors or enrolled undergraduate students actively pursuing a business-related degree at a university, community college, or technical college located in Texas.
- Application and more information: https://business.
frontier.com/blog/pitch- yourself-earn-a-1000- scholarship/
- Why we are offering this scholarship: As a provider of customized high-speed business internet and phone solutions, Frontier Business genuinely cares about the success of students and the business community. We want to do all that we can to help offset costs and serve as a resource for the business leaders of tomorrow.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me, I do my best to respond within 24 hours! We look forward to sharing this opportunity with Wills Point High School!
Office Phone: 805.635.8225
Helping small businesses for 23 years
Frontier CommunicationsNew Scholarship 11/21/2019
account/quickApply.jsp? scholarshipID=gp&code=HO1839- 5-
New Scholarship 1/14/2020
Marine Corps Scholarship FoundationCloses March 3, 2020